Saturday, March 30, 2013

Hello Again

Hi Again! I've tried this blogging thing many different times and I will warn you in advance I'm not the best! So this time I'm not going to put pressure on myself to post once a week or whatever. When I have something I want to share I'll share it. When my life is boring and I have nothing of value to share, I won't. That's better for you guys too right? No one wants to read a whole lot of nothing! Anyways, I'm a big crafter/DIYer! (I know those both aren't words- let me apologize in advance for any spelling or grammatical errors in this blog because I'm sure there will be a lot!) I work at a home and garden store where I am constantly creating and painting. My side job is wardrobe styling. Styling is my passion. I will share with you guys anything that I do that is share worthy! Hope you enjoy. XOXO, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment